If you are like me that want to get more out of your beauty routine, but don’t want to break the bank to do so then do what I did and make at home face masks! With thousands of recipes out there today you can literally say goodbye to those store bought face masks with who knows what ingredients and you know exactly what goes in them.
Here are a few that I have done at home:
Aspirin Mask (Helps with acne)
* 1-3 aspirin
* Shallow dish
* Warm honey (runny honey)
* Depending on the amount of coverage needed, use 1-3 aspirin. * Stir in a few drops of water to help the aspirin dissolve into a paste. * Add warm honey… Stir well. * Apply as a mask or spot treat the pimple or itchy area. Allow to dry. Wash off after 10 minutes.
Oatmeal and Yogurt Mask (cleanse and rejuvenate your skin)
* 1 tbsp oatmeal, finely ground
* 1 tbsp live, organic yogurt (skip the flavored stuff)
* A few drops of honey
*Add the yogurt to the oatmeal in a small bowl and mix together. * Warm a few drop of honey. To do this, warm a spoon under hot water for a minute, then add a few drops of honey to the spoon. * Stir the honey into the yogurt and oatmeal mixture. * Apply the mask to the face. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.* Then simply apply moisturizer.
Egg Whites and Yogurt Mask (moisturizing and soothing)
* 2 egg whites
* 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt (No flavor)
* Separate the egg whites from 2 eggs and place them in a bowl. * Add 2 tablespoons of yogurt. *Mix them up and apply to face. *Leave on face for a few minutes then rinse face in warm water.
Those are just a few simple ones that I have tried and loved, there are many more sites that have great recipes for facial masks all you have to do is look for them. Try them you’ll love them 🙂
Leave a Reply