I can provide exceptional makeup application for everyday looks, photoshoots, and events. Trust me for a flawless and stunning result that will make you feel confident and beautiful. Let’s work together to achieve your desired look and turn heads at any occasion. Contact me for all your makeup needs.
How To Hire Mirielys As Your Content Creator
- Must send product.
- Decide what type of content you want to be created and posted on @foreverfearlessmag. (View media kit for pricing.)
- Video (~30 sec to 1 min video 1:1)
- Photo + Video
- Optional but preferred: provide promo code and/or affiliate program to join.
- Partnerships (I have worked with over 100 different brands):
- Pixi Beauty
- Nyx Cosmetics
- Marc Jacobs
- Michael Todd
Brands I've Worked with:
Salon Perfect makes really good fake eyelashes that look really nice. They come in many different styles and are made from high-quality materials.
Have you heard about Pixi Beauty? It’s a renowned cosmetics and skincare brand that has taken the UK and USA by storm!
Tu Sushi in Miami
Tu Sushi in Miami is the ultimate choice for all sushi lovers out there. You can indulge in the perfect blend of flavors and textures that will leave your taste buds craving for more.
Reviewing Products & Services
I invite you to browse through my blog to get a sense of my style, tone, and target audience.
- Your post should fall under one of the following topics: beauty, fashion, lifestyle, parenting, women’s health, home hacks/decor, empowerment and self-care.
- Your post should be your own original work and not be published anywhere else online.
- Posts should be written with good grammar and have a minimum of 600-1000 words.
- You may include links to your blog or your client’s website up to 3 times within the post.
- Links for affiliates are not allowed.
- By submitting content to Forever Fearless Mag, you agree that you will not duplicate the content at a later date on your blog or someone else’s. (Google doesn’t like that and could penalize both our sites if you do!) It is okay to put a short teaser post on your own blog, linking to the full post here.
- Please submit your post by the agreed-upon date so we can fit it into our schedule. Posts not submitted on time may not be published.
- Photos must be high-quality with good light, focus, and creativity. Think Pinterest-worthy images.
- Include both vertical and horizontal images.
- You are not required to create Pinterest images with text; our team will take care of that.
- More details will be provided if you are selected to guest post on FFM.
We reserve the right to refuse publication, remove the content &/or edit it at any time as we see fit.
Please note that all submissions are subject to our approval and we reserve the right to make changes at any time, both prior to posting and after the post is life; this includes the writing, images, and/or links. If submissions require too much editing, we may choose to not post it.