No matter if you are traveling, getting ready for a night out, or simply cleaning out your makeup collection, having the perfect makeup kit is essential for designing breathtaking looks. Contrary to popular belief, we only need a handful of beauty products in our makeup kits to create versatile finishes. And so, join us as we explore what makes the perfect makeup kit!
- Primers are important for setting and prepping the face for makeup.
- Applying primers can ensure your makeup lasts all day long!
- The right shade of foundation can enhance your natural skin complexion.
- Choose a foundation that also works well with your skin texture and tone.
- Include a concealer in your kit to cover up dark under eye circles or imperfections.
- One dot of concealer can hide blemishes, redness or acne spots!
- Setting your foundation with loose powder can create a long-lasting makeup base.
- Place a light layer of setting powder before moving on to the eyes or cheeks.
- Have 2-3 blush shades in your makeup kit for versatility.
- Applying blush to the cheekbones and temples can create bold makeup looks!
- Adding bronzer to the temples, forehead and cheeks can design a sunkissed finish.
- Mix your bronzer with your blush and you’ve got a winning combo!
- A bit of highlight on the cheekbones and inner eye corners can go a long way.
- Complete your cheek makeup with a dash of highlight on the tips of the cheekbones.
- Applying just mascara to the eyes can instantly lift and enhance your eyes.
- Include a pigmented mascara in your makeup kit and be ready to rock any look.
- Have a small neutral-toned eyeshadow palette in your makeup kit.
- Different eyeshadow combos can design versatile eyeshadow looks.
- Fill and shape your brows with an eyebrow pencil.
- Simply glide on the creamy pigment and shape your brows to pure perfection.
And with just 10 makeup products, we have our professional makeup kit complete!
Leave a Reply Cancel Reply