“People often ask ‘how is life treating you?’ Perhaps the more accurate question is ‘how are you treating yourself?’” – Sepi Tajima
If it feels wrong, don’t do it
Say exactly what you mean
Don’t be a people pleaser
Trust your instincts
Never speak bad about yourself
Never give up on your dreams
Don’t be afraid to say “no”
Don’t be afraid to say “yes”
Be KIND to yourself
Let go of what you can’t control
Stay away from drama & negativity
Take 5 Minutes:
All it takes is five minutes. Just a single five minutes of your day to pause, breathe, and centre yourself.
Make sure that your body is taken care of; you’re hydrated, absent of pain, and extracting beautiful energy from the food in your stomach. Make sure that your mind is nourished as well; you’re genuinely content, happy, or aware that the bad emotions will not last forever. You are able to think clearly, and not only see, but understand the meaning of your life.
Be patient. Nourish your soul. Take care of your body. Become whole.
Skincare tips ✨💧
1. Always keep a bottle of water bottle nearby. Hydration is Key, your skin will thank you!
2. DON’T POP YOUR PIMPLES. EVER.
3. Honey + green tea=a mask that will reduce dark spots and acne
4. Exfoliate 1-3 times a week, get rid of that dead skin/sebum build up
5. Coconut is great for your skin + removing makeup! (Use it wisely tho, could clog up your pores)
6. You can never go wrong with face masks!!! Treat yourself to a nice face mask every now and then
7. Cut toxic people out of your life and remember to moisturize daily
8. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE🙅🏽
9. In my opinion Pixi Beauty has the best skincare products, all organic and they’re cruelty free.
10. Change your pillow cases regularly if you don’t already
11. Sunscreen is your best friend, always apply before leaving the house to protect your self from harmful sun rays/premature aging
12. I know y’all have things to do but get at least 7 hours of sleep to rejuvenate your skin!
13. Pat your face dry instead of rubbing when using a towel.
14. Listen to music and chill and try to keep the stress minimal, this will do wonder for your skin
15. Rose water is bomb for your skin and the scent is a bonus.
16. Your skin is an organ so it will reflect the state of your insides, eat beneficial foods and drink plenty💧
Leave a Reply