Who said glasses have to cover our gorgeous makeup looks?! Here are the helpful makeup tips and tricks for rocking makeup with glasses!
Focus On The Eyes
Glasses naturally draw attention to our eyes. Let’s create eyeshadow looks that will keep the focus on our eyes!
- Playing up eyeshadow looks with vibrant and bold pigments is a great way to accentuate the eyes.
- We can even design bold cat-eye wings on the outer corners to add that va va voom effect!
- Complete the eyeshadow look with 1-2 layers of your favorite mascara!
Remember The Eyebrows
Just like our eyes, eyebrows are put on display when we wear glasses.
- Creating optimal eyebrow shapes and designs is the best way to highlight the brows.
- Add shimmery shadows on the under brow area to really highlight the arches and curves of the brows.
It’s no secret that glasses can cast false shadows under our eyes.
- Concealing the under-eye area can remove any false shadows or contours created by the glasses.
- Make sure you stick to a non-creasing formula, as the frames of the glasses also tend to crease the concealer.
- A pro tip is to apply a dash of loose powder under the eyes, to truly set in the concealer.
No More Indents
Speaking of powder here is why powder beauty products should become your new favorite formula if you wear glasses!
- Liquid formulas, like foundations, concealers and blushes are known to show frame dents more.
- Switching to powder formula can reduce any indentation marks on the face formed by the glasses.
- And the lightweight consistency of powder will even help your makeup last longer!
Leave a Reply