Are you looking to experiment and create new looks with your makeup? Here is a simple guide to designing natural and glam looks with your favorite products!
NEUTRAL MAKEUP LOOK
The natural makeup look is all about keeping it simple and effortless. For this look, we will only need 3 products.
Instead of creating elaborate eyeshadow designs, let’s stick to our go-to mascara.
- Dark and pigmented mascaras are a product that will help you accentuate the eyes and keep the makeup looking natural.
- Apply 1-2 coats of mascara to the top and bottom lashes for that gorgeous finish.
Blushes are perfect for designing youthful and sun-kissed cheeks.
- For this look, let’s take our blush shade and apply the pigment on the apples of the cheeks.
- With your blush brush, slightly pull the pigment up to the temples for that sculpted effect.
It’s time to complete our natural makeup look with lip gloss!
- Adding a mesmerizing lip gloss is the perfect way to draw attention to the lips in a subtle and natural way.
- Light nudes, pinks, and creams shades work best with natural makeup.
GLAM MAKEUP LOOK
Now, let’s explore the vibrant and bold glam makeup look!
For glam looks, let’s switch the mascara for our go-to liquid eyeliners.
- Cat-eye, double-wings, and shadow liners are all signature glam eyeshadow designs.
- Start by drawing a thick cat wing on the outer corner and finish the eyeliner look with an eye pencil on the lower waterline.
Highlighters are a great way to emphasize the key areas of the face that will ultimately elevate the entire glam makeup look!
- What’s more glam than eye-catching cheekbones?
- Place a luminous highlighter on the tops of the cheekbones, nose, and forehead to instantly jazz up your makeup look!
And last but not least, let’s add a bold lipstick shade to our look!
- Reds, hot pinks, purples, and mauves are all incredible shades for glam makeup.
- Outline your lips with a lip liner and complete the look with a dynamic lipstick shade of your choice!
There’s no right or wrong way to do your makeup, but whatever look you choose is up to you! So remember ladies, beauty comes from the inside, and don’t forget to flaunt what ya got!