Do you have trouble finding the right placement for your beauty products? Does your makeup turn out a bit different than the inspo pictures? Follow our mini-pro guide to know the perfect placements for your contour, highlighter, bronzer, and blush to help you become the makeup inspiration you were meant to be!
Let’s begin with contour.
- Contours are cool-toned products that create false shadows, sunken silhouettes, and outlines.
- Contours should be placed below the cheekbones, on the sides of the nose, temples of the forehead, and on top of the hairline.
- These placements will create a sculpted appearance and help slim down the edges of the face.
Up next, it’s the glamorous highlight.
- Highlighters are perfect for adding a bit of shimmer to our makeup looks.
- Highlighters should go on the areas of the face where the light naturally reflects.
- The tips of cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, and the center forehead are the best areas for highlighter placement.
Now, let’s explore bronzers.
- Unlike contours, bronzers are warm-toned products that are meant to give the illusion of a sun-kissed look.
- Bronzers should be applied more broadly on the cheekbones, the sides of the jawline, neck, and forehead.
- These pigments will give our skin some warmth and natural radiance as if we have just enjoyed the summer sun!
Last but not least – it’s time for blush!
- Blush shades range from the palest of baby pinks to the boldest of brick reds.
- Best blush placements are the apples of the cheeks and the sides of the cheekbones.
- These areas will accentuate your natural bone structure and bring a youthful glow!
Leave a Reply