Creating the nude makeup look is very easy when you know the right tricks and tips! By the end of our article today, you’ll know how to master the art of nude makeup!
Step 1: Hydrate The Skin
As nude makeup relies on a light makeup base, let’s begin by hydrating the skin and prepping the face.
- Take your cleanser, and begin removing excess makeup residue and build-up.
- Next, pat the face gently with a washcloth.
- Apply a hydrating moisturizer all over the cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin.
- Make sure you bring the moisturizer down to the neck as well.
Step 2: Natural Eyes
Going natural on the eyes is the perfect way to create a nude makeup look.
- For the eyes, all you will need is an eye pencil and mascara.
- Begin by applying the dark eye pencil on the upper and lower water lines.
- If you want to add a bit of drama, line the upper lash line with the eye pencil.
- Complete the eye look by applying 2 layers of mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
Step 3: Creamy Lipstick
Now, let’s focus on our lips.
- Creamy, satin, and glossy lipsticks work best with natural and nude makeup.
- For the pigment, we suggest light pink, nude, or mauve lipstick shades.
- First, outline the lips with lip liner.
- Then, gently coat the top and bottom lip with creamy lipstick.
Step 4: Less Is More
When designing the nude makeup look, a pro tip is to remember: ‘less is more’.
- If you notice your makeup looking too bold, you can always use blotting paper.
- For the lips, simply dab the blotting paper against the lips to remove excess pigment.
- For the eyes, you can opt for only one layer of mascara, instead of two.
Step 5: Dewy Foundation
Let’s complete our gorgeous nude makeup look with a dewy foundation.
- Using a beauty sponge or a foundation brush, apply the foundation all over the face.
- The key is to use a lightweight foundation that has a dewy finish.
- For any streaking, just dab the liquid product with your beauty sponge, and we’re done!
Leave a Reply