We all love bold and glamorous festive makeup looks that captivate attention. Here are the 3 easy steps to designing the perfect festive look!
Eyeshadow & Lashes
Let’s begin by creating a stunning eyeshadow and lash look.
- Festive looks are all about subtle boldness.
- Start by applying your favorite eyeliner on the top lash line.
- Create a dramatic Cat Eye wing for that extra bit of pizazz.
- Finish the eye look by placing your go-to set of false lashes on the top lash line.
- A pro tip is to trim the outer edges of the lashes to perfectly fit your eye shape and to use tweezers for closer lash application.
Next, let’s focus on outlining those stunning lips.
- The festivities are the best time to rock true red lips.
- Before we can start placing a beautiful red lip, let’s first outline our lips.
- Take a look at your lipliner collection, and pick a shade that best matches your undertone.
- For cool undertones, we suggest going for ruby red or pink-tinted lip liners.
- For warm undertones, peachy or orange-red lip liners will work wonders.
- Gently outline your top and bottom lip and make sure every corner is coated with the smooth lip liner.
Now, let’s complete our easy festive makeup look by designing captivating red lips.
- For this step, let’s take a note of our undertones once again.
- If you have a cool undertone, going for blue-tinted red lipstick is the best bet.
- If you have a warm undertone, try brighter and more vibrant coral-red lips.
- Begin creating your lip look by placing the lipstick on your top and bottom lips.
- A pro tip is to use concealer around the lip edges to truly bring out the red hues in the lipstick.
- Finish the festive look by dabbing off the excess product with some blotting paper.
Leave a Reply