Let’s admit it—there’s something about blush that instantly lifts our appearance! From enhancing our skin complexions to creating that youthful glow, we can’t get enough! But the blush pigments are only a part of the equation. Knowing the best blush placement for your face is the actual secret behind creating picture-perfect blush looks! If you want to know your go-to spot for blush, or simply want to explore new blush techniques, then stick around! Let’s jump into the best go-to blush placements for our face structures!
Let’s begin with the classic ‘cheeks only’ blush look.
- If you have full, plump and round cheeks, then this look is for you.
- Applying blush only on the cheeks is a great way to design a youthful appearance.
- For a youthful glow – focus the blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- A pro tip is to place the product with a flat blush brush to pack extra pigment.
Nose and Cheeks
Now, let’s take a look at the ‘sunkissed’ blush finish.
- Adding blush to the next can create that iconic sun kissed effect.
- The extra touch of pigment on the nose works amazingly on all skin complexions.
- Begin this look by applying the blush on the top of cheekbones.
- Next, using a small fan brush, glide the blush across the bridge of the nose.
Cheeks and Chin
Did you know, placing blush on the chin can liven up your entire face?!
- The cheeks and chin blush combo can elongate the face and create a cohesive look.
- First, apply the blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Next, blend out the pigment to the outer cheekbones.
- Finally, add a bit of blush to the chin using a fluffy blush brush or your finger.
All of the Above
And lastly, let’s combine all of our cheek looks for a unique glow!
- Start by applying the blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Next, slightly drag the product to the cheekbones and temples.
- Then, using a fan brush, place some blush across the bridge nose.
- And lastly, tie in our blush look by applying blush on the center of the chin.
With a few clever makeup tricks, we have transformed our entire blush routine! So, which blush look is the go-to for you?