Let’s be honest – playing with makeup products can be fun pick-me-ups for when we aren’t feeling our most confident. Full-glam looks are, of course, fabulous, but sometimes we want simple makeup looks that highlight our natural beauty. We’ve got you covered! Here’s how to perfect the ‘no-makeup’ makeup look that highlights your beauty with a gorgeous glow and boosts your confidence!
Illuminator – Gorgeous Glow
Let’s begin our gorgeous glow by setting a flawless makeup base using illuminators.
- These beauty products are great for creating an even glow on the face.
- Start by placing a few dots of the illuminator on the cheeks, forehead and chin.
- Using a beauty sponge or your fingers, blend the illuminator on your bare skin.
Up next, let’s continue with the foundation.
- Place a few dots of the pigment on the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin.
- Blend the pigment using a damp beauty sponge or foundation brush.
- The key is to apply a light or sheer layer of the foundation to let our skin peek through.
Now, it’s time for the concealer.
- Let’s cover up our dark circles or any imperfections using concealers.
- Apply the pigment to the under eyes, red spots or any areas of hyperpigmentation.
- Blend out the concealer with your fingers or beauty sponges.
Do you love the sun-kissed look? Then let’s move on to the bronzer!
- Bronzers are the go-to products for adding some warmth to the skin.
- With a large bronzer brush, begin placing the warm-toned pigment on the outer cheekbones, temples and jawline.
- These bronzer placements will create that sun-kissed look.
Up next, let’s create a natural makeup look using mascara.
- Take a dark mascara shade and apply the pigment to the upper and lower lashes.
- Add a few layers to accentuate your eyes and highlight your beauty!
GET IT HERE
Let’s finish our eye look with liquid eyeliner.
- With your fine-tip eyeliner, start drawing a thin line on the upper lash line.
- Add a small wing on the outer corners for that iconic Cat-Eye look.
As for the cheeks, we can’t forget about the blush!
- Blush pigments can instantly add youth and energy to our overall appearance.
- Choose a light pink, peach or orange blush and begin applying the shade to the apples of your cheeks.
- Bring the pigment up to the cheekbones for a more chiseled effect.
And last but not least, complete your natural makeup look with a lip liner!
- Dark pinks, mauves and reds are great lip liner color choices.
- Outline and coat your lips with a creamy lip liner and your easy makeup look is complete!
Leave a Reply