Having trouble deciding what to be for Halloween? We’ve got you covered! If you want to stun the party with incredible makeup artistry, then keep on reading. Here are 4 gorgeous and easy Halloween makeup looks you can create in less than 30 minutes!
Let’s start with the classic Cat costume.
- For this look, you will need dark eyeshadow, red lipstick, and bright blush.
- Start by creating a black smokey eyeshadow look on the eyes.
- Then, apply 2 layers of mascara and draw a thick Cat-eye wing.
- Next, apply bright orange blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Then, place black lipstick on the top lip and red lipstick on the bottom lip.
- Complete the look by drawing 3 eyeliner whiskers on either side of the cheeks!
Looking for something softer?
- For the Butterfly makeup, you will need pink eyeshadow, pink blush and lipstick.
- Begin by applying a neon pink shadow on the crease and lid areas.
- Then, apply a light layer of mascara on the top lashes.
- Next, coat your cheeks with pink blush and blend the pigment up toward the temples.
- Lastly, line your lips with creamy lip liner and coat them with a pink gloss!
GLAM DAY OF THE DEAD
Here is a Halloween look that is all about the makeup!
- For the Day of the Dead makeup, have colorful eyeshadow, red lipstick and eyeliner.
- Begin by creating a soft smokey eye look and applying mascara.
- Next, with liquid eyeliner draw black teeth outlines on the top and bottom lips.
- Then, apply a bright red lipstick pigment on the top and bottom lips.
- Finally, draw colorful flower petals on the cheeks and forehead for the finishing touches!
And lastly, here is how to create the Spider look!
- Black eyeshadow, brown blush and dark purple lipstick are the products you will need.
- Start by placing black eyeshadow on the middle crease.
- Then, with a liquid liner, draw small spider webs on the outer corners.
- Next, apply brown blush on the apples of the cheeks.
- Complete the look by coating the lips with a deep purple or mauve lipstick and you’re done!
Out of Halloween ideas? Use our simple guide as your makeup inspiration!