Let’s be honest – we all love a good makeup trick that helps us save time, energy and money! But it seems like helpful makeup tips are sometimes hard to come by. If you’ve been looking for pro-MUA tips and tricks – then you’ve come to the right place! Join us as we take a look at the 3 makeup tips you wish you knew sooner, and how these simple steps can take your application techniques to the next level!
Powder and Foundation
A flawless base can instantly elevate any makeup look.
- Mixing loose powder with foundation is the perfect way to a streakless makeup base.
- Begin by applying a few dots of your foundation on the back of your hand.
- Then, dip your foundation brush into loose powder and place the powder on top of that foundation.
- Blend these two makeup products to create a unique mixture.
- Dab the mixture on your face with your brush or your beauty sponge.
- This mixture will create a flawless base that does not cake or streak at the end of the day.
Next, let’s see how our concealers can help us design a lifted appearance.
- The secret is to apply the concealer in a V-shape formation.
- Begin by placing your concealer on your under-eye area.
- Instead of focusing the product only on the dark circles, create a V-shape with the concealer.
- Next, blend the product with your finger or beauty sponge.
- This makeup tip brightens the face and helps us look more alert in the morning!
Last but not least, let’s create a gorgeous glow!
- For this makeup tip, you will need a highlighter, setting spray mist and a beauty blender.
- Start by applying your highlighter to the tips of your cheekbones, nose, and forehead.
- Next, spritz the setting spray mist to add moisture to the face.
- Finally, using your beauty blender, dab the mist and highlighter for a seamless glow.
- This makeup trick is perfect for spring and summer!